2007年11月7日水曜日

oprah announcement, me singing "crazy place" for charity




hey everybody I have a very exciting announcement to make. I am going to be on the oprah show.
On Tuesday, November the 6th 2007 it will be broadcasted.
I can't hardly believe it's for real. It's always been a dream of mine. And you really helped me make that dream come true! thnx so much.
I thought it was about time that I shared some of my original stuff with u guys. So at the end of the video there is a little preview of a song that I wrote and recorded recently called 'crazy place '. after meeting Oprah I knew I had to do something with that song. So next week there will be a link on my site esmeeworld.com that will allow you to buy and download the full studio version of the song. And I will donate all my artist royalties to charity.
On top of that my record label Tennman Records, Justin Timberlake will support this charity aswell! Hope you like the song!
big kiss
Esmee



Author: esmeedenters

Keywords: esmeedenters Justin timberlake Oprah esmee neyo alicia keys no one

Added: November 3, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=hxsy6D53HE4...