2008年8月5日火曜日

Yodeling Lesson 2 With Bonnie




Howdy yodel folks!

I've finally gotten around to making a new yodel lesson. In this lesson I'm teaching how to do the "tag" yodel I do at the end of a yodel resolving from the 5 chord to the 1 chord, and then after that I discuss some ways to help your voice break. If you watched the first one but are having trouble, maybe these tips will help.

Here are the "words"
LAY ee ODLE OH oh
AY ee dee OH LAY ee
ODLE OH wee deee

If you haven't watched the first one, watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6s6NM5sYQs

Thanks to all who have contributed by means of comments, PMs, and the one email from someone who somehow figured out what my email address was :)

If you want to see more of these, please leave a comment saying so. It'll be very encouraging me when I'm thinking about making the next one. Also feel free to let me know what type of yodel stuff you'd like to hear about.



Author: Authorized77

Keywords: yodel lesson free taylor ware bonniej bonnie macdonald guitar flatpicking alps german music switzerland singing

Added: December 9, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=UfdfTsdg1Iw...