2008年11月11日火曜日

Porchisode #2 - Looking Down On The Sky




Porchisode number 2! Another homemade video from the porch. This particular video isn't as serious as the song.

Lyrics: The music's playing with my head
That old song reminds me of what you said
That something's missing if you could guess
Behind my smile and my very best dress

I sang to you
You said I used to sing a happier tune

I look up at trees that climb
Into an empty sky
Missing the stars we're supposed to find
It's never been enough
To fix this living in a city
Where smog is so thick I didn't get enough light
From the sun

The air was cold
And it didn't help to know
You wouldn't be there
When I got home

I didn't sleep last night
I got to thinkin when it got too quiet
So I picked up the phone
And suddenly I didn't feel so alone

You said keep your head up
Try looking down on the sky up above
Maybe it's all turned aroung
Well last night I tried that
I found the star we always look at
I've never seen it here before

I'm scared I've lost touch or feeling
I haven't felt that much
I've been lost in a haze
Or the sun isn't very bright today
It hasn't been out for days



Author: mollymarlette

Keywords: folk indie pop unsigned molly marlette

Added: October 16, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=ZxyQr7MB7c0...