2009年2月12日木曜日

Ace of Cake's Valentine's Day Guru Challenge: Barb McKeever's Entry




www.cakesbybarb.com This is my sister-in-law Barb's web page. She and I are BOTH big Ace of Cakes fans so when I saw Duff's challenge I begged her to put her talents to the test in this contest. She does amazing work and I hope that Duff, the Charm City Cakes peeps, and YOU the viewing audience, think so too.
Pick Babs!!! :)

Just an FYI: the music is off of iMovies and Pizza Factory is a mom and pop shop kind of pizza place that welcomes us using their name. No copyrights infringed upon if that matters. :)



Author: AnnAmelie

Keywords: Ace of Cake's Valentine's Day Guru Challenge Food network cake decorating fun topsy turvy Barb McKeever

Added: February 8, 2009





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=AJMFYD9TNPY...