2008年2月12日火曜日

I made a collab! With myself...




So I just finished Nalts' eBook about getting popular on YouTube, and he says that the best way to increase your profile is to do collabs. But I got one tiny problem...

lyrics:
It's 3:45 am eastern standard time
And im bored bored bored bored bored
I'm a sad little lonely pathetic internet nerd
And oh yeah, did I mention that I'm bored?

Well, got an idea, that may be worthwhile
Something, that I'm sure will make you smile

Let's do it!! Lets make a collab!

It will be the best collab youtube has ever seen
That, I can garauntee
With musical numbers, time travel and robot armies,
Who could ever compete?

The idea's not novel, it's been done before
but probably never at a quarter to four!

let's do it!! Let's make a collab!

Blue screens and green screens and special effects
Action and drama and gore
You bring along nalts! I'll bring what the buck!
And we'll go viral for sure!

We'll think back fondly when we've reached old age,
On the day our collab made youtube's front page!

Let's do it! Lets make a collab!

But what is this, you've all gone to sleep?
You're not answering your phone?
I'm sorry if I came, off as a creep
Can I make a collab alone?

We were on a quest, to be the best!
And you blew me off for a good nights rest!

We didn't, didn't make a collab...

Sadness... Lonliness...
Lonliness...Sadness..
Misery... Agony... Pain...

I did it! I made a collab, though not technically, because this is just me sitting here all by myself and no other persons collaborated with me in the process of making this video. Collaborated thus the term collab, but I really couldn't think of a catchier way to end the song except repeating the previously established refrain which is "I did it! I made a collab!" and that really says more about the conventions of modern song writing than my personal skill or style as a songwriter. Wow, now that got me interested in the conventions of modern songwriting, I think I'll go do some wiki research

Thanks so much for the feature youtube editors! On my birthday no less, what else could a girl ask for?



Author: songsfromahat

Keywords: made collab with myself not nalts or what the buck fallofautumndistro

Added: January 5, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=FjshdDNUE1I...