2008年2月7日木曜日

Tender Vibes!!!!!!!!




This is a Song I Created a While Back:)This is a Mixture of Feelings,Mostly Reflecting on people I Miss and Rough Times,so I Needed to Get this Out of My System:)Thats Why I Named it Tender Vibes,I am Man enough to Admit that Usualy after I am Done Playing this Tune with all that I Reflect upon I Usualy Drop a Tear,So The Point is Everyone Has Feelings,Regardless Of Who You are and That Should Be Respected:)Peace and Happiness!!!!!
RLR
Also Sorry for The Message Being Sent out Four Times,It said Error The First Three Tims I tried to Send It:)Obviously YT is having a Problem



Author: bluesy13

Keywords: world music tender vibes Played Lefty Upsidedown

Added: December 7, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=wx-CZIoNPJY...