2008年6月30日月曜日

My 1st Youtube skratching video upload test by me, DJ Qbert




(skratch test #1) Just me, Q, attempting my 1st video upload check here on youtube... but don't listen to it, cuz it's just a test to see what it looks like, haha!
Hope this works! =P

Instead, go peep our other videos at youtube.com/thudrumble until I can figure out how to
get these homemade skratching ones right!

Recorded the day of Sly T and Misa's b-day party (check out Q's myspace.com/djqbert. for photos, or our youtube channel: youtube.com/thudrumble for the party video at the Octagon)



Author: thudrumble

Keywords: qbert q-bert dj skratch skratching scratch scratching turntablism octagon tiesto turntablist jazz electronic hiphop isp

Added: May 14, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=AClLn2agUP0...