2008年12月4日木曜日

Re: Fashion Guru Challenge with Isaac Mizrahi




This is my work, my designs, my drawings, my sewing, my pattern making, and my modeling,lol. I used only t-shirts and pants including the leggings. I used only copy right free music I have rights to, yes I own Mark Apsolon, it's called common law marriage, I designed the logo printed on the t-shirt too. And yes Mark shot some of this video not that I should have to mention that with all the video I've shot of him that he forgot to mention me on, and our shooting styles are very different and editing too, I'm better of course, lol.



Author: Bluwhodesign

Keywords: fashion arts crafts design pattern making sewing printing t-shirts jeans drawling

Added: October 20, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=puQYKZIOXjA...