2008年12月28日日曜日

"Winter" with marbledrops




Made this video on a whim after asking ninjadrops to send me a beat. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ninjadrops

"Winter" (original)
Winter, you shower heaven on me
You carried raindrops for me
And lead the storm away
Oh, winter, Im feeling lazy at night
When you darken the sky
And bring the stars alive

I never should have gazed, but I did, so I did
You were so charming, I couldnt believe
How the cards, cards for Christmas came

You always say that twenty years ago in May
We hadnt met, but you hid the snow
Inside a globe
So we wouldnt freeze at the bay

Oh Winter, why to the dew drops freeze
Shiver like breathing in the breeze
On morning rides
Oh winter, why dont you dance with me
drifting like snowflakes paired with leaves
On Autumn nights

I shouldnt look away, but I did, so I did
You were so charming, I couldnt believe
How our hearts, hearts on Christmas blazed

Oh winter, my lovely lucky surprise
Chill me but you know I dont mind
Youre mine tonight
Lets bring the stars alive



Author: worldismarble

Keywords: winter ninjadrops worldismarble

Added: December 10, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=-4NQHunyXD0...