2009年1月1日木曜日

I KISSED A CAT [I KISSED A GIRL- KATY PERRY PARODY]




UPDATE (11/22): This was on the first ever YouTube Live! show! It was only on the collage of parodies for like one second at the beginning, but it's still flattering. lol

I cannot believe Katy Perry actually saw this video and enjoyed it! She put it in her blog calling it a "masterpiece." I'm so thrilled!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

MORE PARODIES BY ME:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=50ED477AA3B7F3BF

http://katyperryblog.tumblr.com/

I CANNOT SING WORTH CRAP! My voice is soooo flat, but people seem to enjoy my parodies. So here's another!

Original song by Katy Perry, called "Kissed a Girl" (Totally rad song btw)

Subscribe if you like what you see : )

Lyrics:

This was never the way I planned,
You must understand.
I was nervous; I almost ran.
Oh my sweat gland!

It's not what I'm used to.
Just felt kind of lonely...
I'm thinking you're so cute-
caught my attention!

CHORUS:
I kissed a cat and I liked it.
The taste of its juicy cat nip.
I kissed a cat just for kicks.
I hope my girlfriend don't mind it.
It felt so weird,
It felt alright.
Don't mean I'm a freak tonight.
I kissed a cat and I liked it.
I liked it.

I really felt no shame.
It doesn't matter.
You're a feline I must proclaim.
Not human at all.

It's not what people do,
not how they should behave.
My lips are so unused,
No one loves me.

Repeat Chorus.



Author: theoriginaltyler

Keywords: Katy Perry Kissed Girl Parody Funny Original Tyler Hippy Peace Love Positive Thinking Weird Al

Added: May 31, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=xJCn6SCRh6g...