2007年9月21日金曜日

The 777 Trilogy (Part Two)




Recounting 7/7/07 in New York City from all sides of The Road. The word of the day is "embellishment".

And now, some lyrics:

"Homicidal Paperlilies"
written by: The Road

Shane:
New York, New York, New York
Rhymes with "pork" and "Snork"
New York, New York, New York
Oh yeah, I guess it also rhymes with "Bjork"

Kent:
Met Bill Clinton and I told him a joke
Something 'bout a black "manna" ropin' a goat
That's right, I said a black "manna" ropin' a goat
And I told Morgan Freeman that very same joke
Then UH-OH!
Oh no, it's the Hulk!
UH-OH!
The Incredible Hulk!
That motherf***er chased me for a half hour
Bitch didn't know I had Frankenstein power!
Jammed with Tina... Then I beat her.
Hit on Madonna, stole Spielberg's seat-ah.

Spielberg:
Hey!

David:
Seat-ah?
MC David and I like to s**t!
Ass makin' sounds you'll never forget!
Dropped two stink-bombs on f***in' Joy-zee
Hey, Shane!

Shane:
Yeah, David?

David:
You f***in' annoy me!
Walkin' down the street in New York Sit-ay
Passin' all the homeless people, got no pit-ay
Got a lot of signs that say "gimme a dolla"
Crack costs more, man, why do they botha?
Countin' hobos down in Soho
Met Darryl Hammond, he's a honky mo-fo!

Shane:
Honky mo-fo? Really?

David:
Kent got away with f***in' "seat-ah"!

Shane:
Oh yeah.
777 and my name is Shane!
Look out below, I'm droppin' names!
We got Crossmack, Paperlilies, DentonUSA
KatieBlog, Tony Stockert, Hill88
Well they all bow down when The Road walks in!

The Road:
October Road wins again!

Shane:
Signin' autographs, next thing ya' know
Me and Spricket24 got on the dance flow

(wicked breakdown)

Shane:
Paperlilies say she gonna stab me in the face!

Kent and David:
Paperlilies say she gonna stab you in the face?

Shane:
Yeah, Paperlilies say she gonna stab me in the face!

Kent and David:
Paperlilies say she gonna stab you in the face?

Shane:
Yeah!

The Road:
Paperlilies say she gonna stab me in the face!
Paperlilies say she gonna stab me in the FACE!
Paperlilies say she gonna STAB ME IN THE FACE!!
Paperlilies say she gonna stab me in the face.

Kent:
Why?

Shane:
Why, why?



Author: OctoberRoad

Keywords: octoberroad october road 777 paperlilies dentonusa thehill88 spricket24 crossmack nyc stockert hammond

Added: July 16, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=O7Lan6VugJM...