2007年9月19日水曜日

The Ballad of The Existentialist (Original Song)




I know I'd told myself I was having a YT break but this song has been slowly writing itself and willing me to post it up.

It's a tad throwaway but I sometimes like that in music - it's not good to take yourself too seriously. I may add to it at a later date..

This goes out to all those lovely people who subscribed to my channel and, in their comments, remarked that my vocals should be pushed up (*cough*, bobsaguitarist..) Hope I didn't disappoint

:|

_________________________
The Ballad of The Existentialist

There's a world outside that window
Would you step into the sun?
Chasing shadows can't be in you
When the battle has been won

Try so hard to verbalise it
Understand it for yourself
Just find your feet and stand beside me
Don't put yourself back on the shelf

Just know that I'll be by my side, you..
The world is sinking deep inside..

Paint a picture, tell a story
Leave a trace behind to see
In years to come you'll call me boring
In your reflection you'll see me

Just know that I'll be by your side, you..
The world is sinking deep inside..

__________________
Peace



Author: zzzzzzzzap

Keywords: the ballad of existentialist zzzzzzzzap guitar acoustic open mic agoraphobia bobsaguitarist

Added: August 10, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=YPQ29j_sPj4...