2007年9月4日火曜日

Fantasy Football: The Rap




More raps on my channel! Thanks YouTube!

It's almost football season, so I figured now would be a good time for something like this. Hope you all like it! If so, check out my other videos!

I made the beat using Cakewalk's Kinetic software. I've never done so before, so I hope it's not too awful.

Thanks to my friend Ajay, who bought me that awesome shirt which I may never take off. (Hopefully I get a higher rating than the shirt indicates, though!)

Woo! Best day ever!

Here are the lyrics (also on the goremy.com site):


Well it's that time of year, time for making a team
Time for dippin' in the dip and then be scrapin it clean
You don't even own a rap album, you're a hater, you mean?
I got more 50 Cent than a newspaper machine

Well it's fantasy football, and Manning be took y'all
But I got me the next highest pick
It ain't the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog
And if you don't believe me, ask Michael Vick

Well we're all online and we be drafting, G
Have a peak at my fantasy magazine
Hey the 'zine ain't supreme, I got stats n' sheets
I ain't tradin' LaDanian, so quit asking me

People want my third pick but I ain't having that
Because you know I gotta take Mike Vanderjagt
Yo, what's the deal, Remz? Another pick from Buffalo?
Yeah, I'm picking up more bills than Pacman Jones

Rounds winding down, I'm finding out
I'm gonna need another wide out, so I'm whining now
Folks on the clock, Colts on the block
Can't tell if Randle El is da bomb or not

Head-to-head league with me? Boy, you're playing with fire
Because I am the king of the waiver wire
Picked up Jones-Drew before he ever got a run
And I cut Tank Johnson 'fore he ever bought a gun

I know the matchups man, and they ain't hard to pick
Never hear me say "man, I should've started him."
Don't need no expert picks, that's appalling, see
Sunday morning Ron Jaworski be calling me

My war room setup cannot be bested
Checking out the 'net to see who got arrested
My players play even if they're sore or not
I don't cheer for teams, I just hope they score a lot

Well my starting five'll make you start to cry
And I'll beat you even if my starters got a bye
Picking up top players even in the late rounds
Got more sleepers here than the Heaven's Gate house

Try to trade with me, I'm gonna clean you out
Take your top running back and the mortgage to your house
Think I'm gonna play nice? Well then you don't know me
See you in Week 16, I'll be the one with the trophy.



Author: GoRemy

Keywords: goremy go remy fantasy football pacman jones tank johnson war room cookies

Added: August 10, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=P4Z6n9ECXHw...