2008年3月7日金曜日

Hringvegur à Gong




This is my entry for the Sigur Ròs contest on Youtube: Minn Heima.
I didn't want to use the clips given on their site because I found them so beautiful. I chose to use some of them in my own way, with paint and pastels. The idea was to walk backward to the music itself and what it means the moment you hear it. I did no plan about this film, I just drew with what was on the paper. Everything, excepts a few short clips are in stop motion. Which means now I have to clean my room because there's paint everywhere on the floor!
I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I loved making it. This took me two weeks of work between classes but I felt it was my way to give back. This is my first stop motion film. I've always wanted to try this and this was the good reason for a first step.
Now I let you watch.

Sorry for the quality. I'm trying to get a better one before the end of the contest!

http://www.vimeo.com/449163
here it is!



Author: justfairy

Keywords: minn heima contest gong sigur ros stop motion

Added: December 2, 2007





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=PXKy_nVnhT4...