2008年3月19日水曜日

my suspicion- Soul do Mato




Thanks to Youtube for featuring this! Heres 3/5 of SdM doin a 2/3 live version of 'my suspicion' from the Treehouse...Enjoy!

Something tells me-
this may be my intuition-
My thoughts keep moving into this direction
Shame theres nothing to conclude...

You've got a way to get my attention
When I'm searching for the pieces I can't find
Doubts arise, will your puzzle fit with mine?
Shame there's nothing to conclude...

Take it or leave it, I can't be sure if your right for me...
so I'll take it slow for you

It's true we know that we don't know
and we cant change that
so why even take my time?

Walking blind, all our words collide
We just keep on pushing through
keep on, keep on

Leave it to me to say a couple of things that I don't quite mean
I know how it seems
If you can try and understand that I don't know what I want
but I know who I am...



Author: qeqo23

Keywords: soul do mato my suspicion ravhi robbie original demello stuff things objects matter

Added: February 26, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=XSfKrDyqMOE...