2008年3月16日日曜日

The Living Room Series Part 9




(Now with Lyrics as requested)...Thanks guys
Wow this one is pretty late sorry about that guys I really haven't had chance to do a video until now.

Thank you very much for the amazing response I got to The Chase last week. I actually didn't think that song was as good as you guys said it was so it was a genuine surprise! Thanks again guys and please keep listening.

I have some gigs coming up soon too so if any of you are from the London area it would be amazing to see you there. Check out myspace for the dates.

Speak soon guys,

Love you!

Greg xxx

Lyrics...

Sorry Im not out, my pockets feel like holes
I've got nothing I can offer you as I sit here in the cold
It's a story I've been telling for longer than I know
Where did all my riches go?

An inquest I am scared of cos I don't wanna know
I've been walking off my worries
Hoping they won't follow me around and around
But they always find me

Why won't you leave me alone?

I'm terrified of answers so I chose just not to ask
Surely everything is easier when you leave it in the past
But I know that I've been waking
Almost every single night
Dripping wet with deep regret lost in this endless fight

I am falling faster to the ground
Punched at every corner with my arms securely bound
I am waiting for existence to hold me by the hand
Explain that all's not lost for me
and make me understand that I am free

My panic gets the upper hand as it tackles with me breath
I can see this is no playground fight
It's a battle to the death
I am chocking on the concrete with my faced pressed to the floor
The bastards won't defeat me can't you hear me scream for more.



Author: gdholden

Keywords: greg holden the living room series acoustic pop exclusive new

Added: March 9, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=C_Vtr8i87Do...