2008年5月12日月曜日

Song For My Mom!




This is a song I wrote and performed for my Mom!

The Lyrics:

From the very fisrt moment I saw you/
the minute I was born/
I put my hand on my heart and I swore to you/
I'd always love you and more/
Because you gave me love and so much more!

Momma!
(Your my only mom)
I'm a grown man now
(You are my favorite mom)
Momma!
(Such a good mom)
I'll always be around!
(I like you more than Dad)

Yeeeeaaaaaooooooowwwwwww!

You used to wear nice clothes and fancy dresses/
and necklaces and care about things like fashion/
But then I came along and you gave all of that up/
When you could have been out dancing!

Momma!
(I gave you stretch marks)
I'm a grown man now
(now you wear sweat pants)
Momma!
(I gave you nursing rash)
I'll always be around

Solo!

(solo)

Mom I gotta tell you that I owe you for all that you've done for me, because you've truly done so much for me in my life, like giving birth to me for one thing and after all of that trouble of bringing me into this world you've gone and given up so much to make me happy and to raise me right. Momma you're my favorite mom your americas favorite mom and I want to show America how much I lvoe you and how much respect and appreciation I have have for you! GOD BLESS YOU MOM GOD BLESS AMERICA AMEN!

(I stopped your social life)
(Got in the way of your career)
(I gave you love handles)
(You don't fit your old dresses)



Author: mokoono1

Keywords: rock song mom mother shredding falsetto guitar

Added: March 19, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=Ttps9U9kePo...