2008年5月21日水曜日

What Matters to You? (VFS Entry)




READ:
Ok, so I know about 95% of my subscribers won't like this , lol.
But, I have a funny video on the way soon. So stick around.

This is a video entry for the Vancouver Film School competition to gain a scholarship to the Film Production Course.

I don't usually do artistic videos but thought it would be good to try. As I always like to change things up ;)
This film basically shows how amazing in my opinion it is to be human presented by the human body achieving some great feats in a beautiful world. Sounds pretty gay, but oh well.
I borrowed a HD camera from my college so it was also a good experience learning to play with that.
And thanks to Rich , Nick and Chris for helping me out in different aspects of the short :)

I'd also like to give a big recommendation to Sarah Dooley for letting me use her fantastic music which really makes this video.
Go check out her myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/sarahdooleymusic

And she also writes and stars in a great series of videos

http://www.youtube.com/andsarah


Anyways, let me know what you guys think of it :)

Thanks

Toby

*And like i said, I have a funny video on the way, and am really sorry for my lack of videos at the moment.

Related tags:
DirectorToby eccleshall stafford freerunning artistic short film toby dale
after effects town centre richard vaughan england countryside flips acrobatics vancouver film school competition what matters to you



Author: DirectorToby

Keywords: ZOMG Toby Stop making arty films and make funny videos

Added: April 29, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=lKEokWtNjp4...