2008年7月13日日曜日

Baron Davis, It's Time To Come Home




Today, I left my house at around 8:30 to pick up some donuts. When I got home, I found that Baron Davis had opted out of his final contract with Golden State, and was now being pursued by the Clippers. I kid you not, I screamed aloud to myself, ran to my baby sister Joanna, picked her up and did a little dance.

I know it is premature celebration, but even the thought of such possibilities bring my spirit joy.

This is an original song for B Diddy.
If you're readin this somehow, big man, clipper nation extends our hands to you.

-----
Baron, It's Time To Come Home
Michael Whang (2008)

mr baron davis i dont know if you could hear me
but im just a humble clipper fan
it's a crazy summer right now
and we're so afraid of losing elton brand
but if you come around,
everything will turn around, yes sir i believe
tim thomas will find his jump shot for you
and you'll heal chris of his ADD

and i heard they're finishing up
a new clippers workout facility
on behalf los angeles and the clipper nation
we gon' make you a king
you gon' have mr ralph lawler screaming bingo
and we gon' go buck wild when you
don the red and blue and dunk on adrei kirilinko

Baron Davis droppin dimes to Chris Kaman
2009 at Staples Center is going to be so amazing
You've done your time at the bay,
now pick up your the phone
Talk to Elgin, cuz Baron, it's time to come home

you gotta be the swagger removes
the clips of all that 4th quarter fear
if you come i promise i'll do my best
to grow a baron davis beard
and i saw that documentary on reebok.com
with you on your roller skates
if you come to los angeles,
i'll pretend i never saw anything that day

no but seriously, you and elton brand could be
the one two punch nobody else wants to see
and just imagine with chris kaman on the other post
mobley pullin up for three, with eric takin notes

Los Angeles,
There's No Place Like Home

----
UPDATE:
i wrote and uploaded this song tuesday afternoon, by evening time, the verbal agreement had come to pass.

it's done boiiii!
baron is comin to town.



Author: mwhangminusthetrain

Keywords: Baron Davis Clippers Los Angeles

Added: July 1, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=8d8PhKNKH0E...