2008年7月11日金曜日

Open Your Eyes - Original (Revisited)




UPDATE: Thanks for featuring this YouTube!

and for what it's worth;

#1 - Featured
#1 - Featured - Ireland
#1 - Featured - Music
#1 - Featured - Music - Ireland
#29 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#31 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music

I had a great response from you all upon my first posting of this so i thought i would re-post with an added verse and a bridge.

Thanks and i hope you enjoy it;

Duncan.

All Rights Reserved.

Duncan Ewart (June 2008)

Lyric:

Open your eyes, tell me what can you see?
I see ten thousand angels looking at me
Now open your heart, tell me what do you feel?
I feel heavenly hurt and the love I conceal

Walk down the street with the weight on your shoulder
You're going nowhere, but you're still getting older
Though I'm safe in your arms I'm still insecure
Don't think I'm in love with you anymore

Love took you away on a one way ride
To the top of the mountain, with no place to hide
You took your inner most secrets, and shared them with me
Now they're smashed on the floor for all to see

Chorus:

Run your hands through the wheat
Close your eyes
Lay down on the grass
Melt away
Dance with the clouds
Sway with the trees
Fly with the birds
And come with me



Author: duckscli

Keywords: original song open your eyes elton bernie

Added: June 22, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=3TN7WQNlm_c...