2008年7月24日木曜日

Maa- "Mélange" Vocalist: Palbasha Siddique




In Bangla, as in many other languages, "Maa" means Mother:

No one sings me to sleep anymore
No face around me resembles how I remember her
Her care and warmth are plain gone
The only way I can see her is when I close my eyes
Maa, oh my mother.

Maa, oh my mother
There's this illusion, and
When I see you through it,
I forget all pain that surrounds me.

For complete translation, please visit our website at www.melange.net

This is our first song on YouTube. "MAA" MP3 and Video can be purchased at www.amazon.com



Author: Melangeband

Keywords: Maa amar Matt Harding hell Palbasha Alex Noman Zubair Jordan bangla gaan Melange alternate ma rock bengali minnesota

Added: July 2, 2008





Published by
Published by xFruits
Original source : http://youtube.com/?v=yM7ajRUMs9c...